Recessed air conditioners are one of the most widely used air conditioners in large rooms, living rooms. Quality ceiling-mounted air conditioners offer the convenience of taking up almost no space in the room. Do you already know this product? Let’s find out with P69 Mechanical Factory.
What is ceiling-mounted air conditioner?
Recessed air conditioners are air conditioners designed with a recessed structure in the room. Can be mounted on ceilings, doors… Especially the sewage system is automatically pumped out. Therefore, when installing, there is no need to handle the slope of the machine-like on the wall-mounted air conditioners.
Structure of ceiling-mounted air conditioner
Ceiling air conditioners are like wall-mounted air conditioners, with 2 main parts in structure: outdoor unit and indoor unit
1. Ceiling air conditioner indoor unit
The indoor unit of the cassette ceiling air conditioner is located inside the room, which is an aluminum finned copper tube heat exchanger. The indoor unit is equipped with a centrifugal fan (squirrel cage).
Cassette type: When installing a cassette type of ceiling-mounted air conditioner, the ceiling is cut and installed against the ceiling surface. The entire indoor unit is located deep in the ceiling, only the front of the indoor unit is floating on the ceiling surface. The cassette type is very suitable for areas with high ceilings and large spaces such as meeting rooms, halls and halls.
The indoor unit has a condensate drain, the condensate drain pipes connected to the indoor unit must have a certain slope so that the condensate runs out and does not stay on the pipeline causing dew.
The indoor unit only has a fan and control board, so the power consumption is negligible, about 5%.
2. Ceiling air conditioner outdoor unit
Also a heat exchanger with copper fins and axial fans. The outdoor unit of the ceiling-mounted air conditioner has a structure that allows outdoor installation without rain protection. However, when installing the air conditioner, it is necessary to avoid places with strong sunlight and direct sunlight, because this will reduce the working efficiency of the machine.
The outdoor unit including the compressor and fan is the most power-consuming part of the air conditioner, accounting for about 95% of the entire power consumption of the machine.
3. Other accessories
– Gas pipes: The connection between the outdoor and cold units is a pair of liquid and gas pipes. Conduit sizes are specified in the machine’s technical documentation or may be based on the machine’s connections. The fluid tube is smaller than the gas tube. The pipes when installing should be clamped together to increase the working efficiency of the machine. The outside is covered with a heat-insulating tube.
Control wires: In addition to 2 gas pipes, there are control wires between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit.
– Power cord: The power cord (power cord) is usually connected to the outdoor unit. Depending on the capacity of the machine, the power source is 1-phase or 3-phase. Usually with a capacity of 36,000btu/h or more using 3-phase electricity. The number of power lines depends on the 1-phase, 3-phase machines and the manufacturer.
Advantages of ceiling air conditioners
– Good noise cancellation and dust removal, so for areas requiring low noise levels, ceiling-mounted air conditioners are often used.
– Installation and operation are relatively easy
– The price in general is not high.
Thanks to the large wind flow, it is suitable for areas with large crowds such as cinemas, theaters, halls, meeting rooms, restaurants, discos, dining rooms.
Disadvantages of ceiling air conditioner
– For large, crowded rooms in one place, the central air conditioning system handles moisture and heat very well. As for working buildings, hotels, offices … the installation space is small, there are many small rooms with different operating modes, and the work is not high, this system is not suitable.
– For buildings with large installation space, only large wind channel central air conditioning systems (80,000BTU/h or more) should be used.
Working principle of ceiling air conditioner
– The fan in the indoor unit will suck and blow air continuously to ensure continuous circulation and dispersion.
The temperature sensor in the indoor unit is responsible for sensing the temperature of the air
– When the room temperature is about 1-2°C higher than the set temperature, the control board for the outdoor unit works. The running outdoor unit helps to supply liquid air conditioning gas to the indoor unit.
– Liquid gas evaporates in the indoor unit and reduces the temperature. When the room temperature drops to the set temperature, the outdoor unit stops working.
– When the outdoor unit stops, the indoor unit only has the function of circulating air in the room.
Types of ceiling air conditioners
Currently, there are 2 lines of ceiling air conditioners with diverse sizes that are loved and used by many people.
1. Ducted ceiling air conditioner
This is a product line that is installed on the ceiling, hidden from the ceiling, not exposed to the outside. Help protect the components of this device in the best way. Save a lot of installation space as well as ensure high aesthetics. This type of air conditioner is used to cool the air in a large room, giving more fresh air than conventional air conditioners.
The size of this ceiling air conditioner vent is very diverse. Can be optional to ensure suitable for use needs. The size of this device is based on the capacity and heatsink it brings.
– With the model 18,000 BTU – 24,000 BTU, its average size will be 245x1000x800mmmm.
– With a model of 34,000 BTU – 48,000 BTU, the average size of the ceiling-mounted air-conditioning vent is 245x1400x800mm.
2. Cassette ceiling air conditioner
This product is somewhat more prominent thanks to the automatic pumped sewage drainage system. The size of this Cassette ceiling air conditioner is also very diverse. Can be installed in places such as doors, ceilings and even walls.
This is a line of air conditioners designed with a recessed structure in the room. Thanks to the structure with the fan and control board, this device consumes very little electricity.
Regarding the size of this Cassette line, the indoor unit size is 840×840mm with a thickness of 240mm. The panel size of this device is at 950×950mm.
Place to buy reputable products
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing mechanical processing products in general and ventilation pipes in particular.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, and experienced workers. Thoroughly trained and highly skilled.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Commit 100% product quality, guarantee genuine products.
Customers can directly inspect products before importing goods. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional transportation and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982