With the strong development of the construction industry. There are many types of construction materials that have been born and insulation materials are popular in construction works with outstanding advantages. However, do you know the List of insulation materials and detailed applications. So this article of P69 Mechanical Factory will answer all your questions, let’s see for more details!
What is insulation material?
Insulation material is a material that can limit heat loss for steam supply systems, machine equipment, hot and cold heat, insulation for factories, saving electricity costs for factories. cooling electrical equipment.
From that ability, insulation materials have been widely used in industries such as construction, machine installation, chemicals, food processing, concentrated in industrial parks…
Insulation is the common name for many different product lines of this material. The use of insulation materials has therefore been selected and considered to be suitable for different purposes, to meet each specific need.
Insulation materials are commonly used today
Below are the common insulation materials that P69 Mechanical Factory would like to introduce to you. Let’s see!
1. Fiberglass insulation
Fiberglass insulation is an insulating material which is synthesized from stone, clay, slag with main components such as metal oxide, Aluminum, calcium silicate… With the ability to sound, heat, and electrically insulate. , fireproof, with good elasticity, easy to use, and does not contain harmful substances that affect the health of the user.
Glass wool insulation has the following characteristics:
– Outstanding sound insulation in both sheet and roll form with a rate of up to 95 – 97%.
– High strength, good elasticity, can withstand temperatures from -4 to 120 degrees Celsius for silver-coated products and from -4 to 350 degrees Celsius for non-silver coated glass wool.
2. Insulated air bags
Airbag insulation is a product made up of a pure aluminum film with an oxidized surface coated on a Polyethylene (PE) sheet with air bags. In particular, the aluminum film layer with the function of heat reflection, the PE plastic sheet contains age with the function of limiting heat conduction and helping to dissipate heat quickly.
Insulated air bags have the following characteristics:
– Good sound insulation, can help limit from 60 to 70% of noise.
– Low cost, easy to install and maintain and save maximum power consumption.
– Does not pollute the environment, does not affect the health of users.
– High durability, with moisture-proof, mold-proof, waterproof, good protection for the life of walls and roofs.
– Many, many varieties.
>>> Please see more: What is insulation pipe? Features, materials, and standards for insulation ducts
3. Insulation EPS Panel
EPS Panel, also known as Cold Storage Panel, PU Panel is a soundproof insulation product that is used a lot in cold rooms, works that require keeping the temperature at a stable level.
This product has the following features:
– Composed of Blended polyol system, MDI and some other additives with polyurethane insulation core, so it has good sound insulation, heat insulation, heat resistance and fire resistance.
– High durability, environmentally friendly, safe for users’ health.
– High aesthetics, easy construction and installation, so it can save the maximum construction cost.
– Applied in many projects such as cold storage, freezing tunnel, supermarket, school, hospital, high-rise building.
4. Fireproof Rockwool Panels
One of the most commonly used insulation materials is rockwool panel. This is the same product as the EPS panel partition and the glass wool panel. Fireproof rockwool panel is composed of 2 layers, inside is soundproof mineral wool made from dolomite rock, outside is a multi-colored galvanized sheet.
This product has the following features:
– Fire resistance, good sound insulation thanks to the thick layer of mineral wool in the middle.
– Flexible design, colorful, high aesthetics.
– Easy to install without using a crane, scaffolding saves cost and effort.
– Low cost, can be applied in many soundproofing works in studios, karaoke rooms, used instead of laphong as ceilings, as space partitions…
Applications of insulation materials
With its characteristic features, insulation materials are used for insulation purposes in facilities and houses such as:
– Food packaging factory
– Pharmaceutical and biotechnology factory
– Cold storage, not frozen to store raw materials and food
– Industrial kitchen, hotel
– Cooling and cooling systems in residential areas or buildings
Attributes to keep in mind when buying insulation materials
Take a look at the notes below!
1. Heat conductivity
Regardless of the state of matter (solid, liquid, vapor); Insulating materials also have thermal conductivity which is measured by the amount of heat transferred through the surface of the material. It is measured in units of W/mK. To make it easier for you to imagine, copper has a thermal conductivity of 400W/mK, and for good insulating materials, it will have a thermal resistivity of about 0.019W/mK to 0.046W/mK.
This will have a conditioning effect on the environment inside your building. Helps the building always maintain the most suitable temperature threshold, without affecting the use performance. For example, cold storage must always ensure the best temperature to preserve the quality of goods, even though it is often exposed to harmful agents such as heat, rain, storms, etc.
2. Heat resistance
Depending on the quality of the constituent compound, the insulation material has different heat resistance properties. With different standards up to this year, the average insulation materials have heat resistance ranging from 101 degrees Celsius to 650 degrees Celsius. The heat-resistant effect of the insulation materials is seen. most clearly in the production factories, even though it is in direct contact with the very high temperature boiler, the outside environment is still very comfortable and pleasant.
3. Radiant capacity (temperature)
Objects transfer heat from one object to another by radiating heat to their surroundings, usually in the form of heat or light. Insulating materials have good radiation ability, so they easily reflect radiation to it. Therefore, it helps to avoid heat gain and maintain a stable temperature inside the cover.
4. Fire resistance
Usually, thermal insulation products will have fire resistance properties attached. This property is extremely important, because it directly affects the performance of the product as well as the application of the material for specialized purposes. Especially the ability to protect the work if there is an accident of fire such as fire or explosion, helping to ensure the safety of property as well as human life.
Prestigious production address of pipe hanging belts
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the No. 1 unit in the market for producing prestigious pipe hangers
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Guaranteed 100% product quality, genuine products guaranteed.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office : No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone : 09666 86 969
Hotline : 0989 188 982
Email : email@example.com
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nhamaycokhip69/
Website : https://cokhip69.com.vn/