Air Duct Silencer is a product being used by many contractors in construction projects. The installation of a sound-absorbing duct system not only helps to bring a quiet space but also helps to improve the health and quality of our people’s lives. Please follow the article of Mechanical Factory P69 to know what is duct sound absorption? The best standard air duct sound absorption solution today!
What is duct silencer?
Duct sound absorption, is also known as sound absorption box. Is a device placed in the ventilation fan that reduces the noise emitted when the machine is in operation.
Duct sound absorption is composed of 3 parts: the outermost corrugated iron pipe, in the middle, are all kinds of soundproofing materials, and the innermost is corrugated iron.
Soundproofing materials are used such as glass cloth, mineral wool, and vulcanized rubber…. Depending on the thickness and type of soundproofing material, the level of noise restriction is also different.
It is installed in the ducts, and ventilation fans and used in construction works such as schools, hospitals, high-rise apartments…
The role of duct sound absorption
– Anti-noise from engines emitted during ventilation
– Limiting noise in your home space, not only ensures the production process but also protects the health of workers.
– Anti-noise by the aerodynamics of air flow
– Anti-noise air flow from the blown mouth
– Anti-noise caused by transmission from outside sources into the room
– Filter dust and dirt in the environment of factories, factories, industrial parks, and commercial centers… bringing clean air inside extremely convenient.
– Ensure heat insulation, sound absorption, fire resistance
– Easy installation, saving labor costs
>>Please see more products Round Duct Silencer of P69 Mechanical Factory
Advantages of wind sound absorption
– Fireproof – heat insulation – soundproof
– Non-degradable => high durability
– Quick construction, easy installation.
– Ensure technical characteristics: Because it is vulcanized rubber, it has high moisture resistance
– The weight of the duct is lighter than the old material
– Save labor cost
Disadvantages of sound absorbers
– Mineral wool is not capable of absorbing sound at all frequencies. Use can be highly effective, sometimes not effective at all, depending on the wavelength and frequency of emission.
– Mineral wool after a period of use will absorb water and lose its insulation effect as well as the ability to simultaneously produce mold and odor.
– On the other hand, it is this layer of mineral wool that, during use, will absorb water, losing its insulation effect, and at the same time, it will produce mold and bad odors that also adversely affect the health of the user.
– Products like these are rubber in nature, so after use, they will decompose by themselves. At the same time, when a fire incident occurs, these products not only catch fire and spread but also produce a lot of smoke and toxins (because the materials themselves contain CFCs, HCFCs, PVCs, etc.), so special endanger life. Most deaths are caused by smoke inhalation, not fire.
Types of air ducts currently on the market
Traditional sound-absorbing air duct: A product manufactured in the traditional way with the main material being mineral wool and glass cloth combined with the outer part of perforated corrugated iron. However, this product has many limitations such as not being able to absorb high-frequency noise, poor durability, mineral wool can cause harm to people around if it is released into the environment.
Modern sound-absorbing air duct: manufactured by new technology using vulcanized rubber glued to the inside of the tube. Traditional sound-absorbing ducts are usually square and rectangular in shape, modern sound-absorbing ducts have a cylindrical design that is easier to use and install and has better sound absorption capacity than traditional sound-absorbing ducts.
Based on shape and size, people divide duct sound absorption into 3 types: rectangular sound absorption box, circular sound absorption box and plate sound absorption box.
1. Square/rectangular duct soundproof box
Is a soundproof box designed with the old shape before and easy to use. The level of sound reduction of the box increases significantly as the thickness increases, the density of the mineral wool/glass wool layer increases and the distance between the sound-absorbing panels decreases.
For rectangular sound-absorbing boxes, when manufacturing, manufacturers often produce sound-absorbing boxes in many sizes and thicknesses of sound-absorbing panels to suit the layout and use purposes of the building.
2. Round duct soundproof box
It is a new line of wind-tunnel sound absorbers with good sound absorption, easy to install and operate, and saves space. This is a new product line on the market today, so the number of manufacturers of this type is not much.
3. Plate-type ducted soundproof box
As a sound absorption box with excellent sound absorption ability and for the frequency range of 500÷1000Hz, the plate-type ductwork has the greatest sound absorption capacity.
For plate-type sound-absorbing boxes, depending on the sound frequency, design ducts of different sizes. For low-frequency noise sources, large-sized boxes should be selected and vice versa.
Place to buy reliable products
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing mechanical processing products in general and ventilation pipes in particular.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, and experienced workers. Thoroughly trained and highly skilled.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Commit 100% product quality, guarantee genuine products.
Customers can directly inspect products before importing goods. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional transportation and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982