Air duct gaskets are currently the material chosen by many contractors or engineers to use for their architectural works because of the advantages that this material brings such as: superior compression resistance, no deformation throughout. operation process,….If you have many questions about this material, please follow along with the following article of P69 Mechanical Factory for more details!
What is air duct gasket?
– Duct gaskets are called by an easy to understand and simpler name than duct tape. They are a type of ductwork accessory used for the purpose of sealing the joints on the duct, ensuring a closed system that does not leak gas out during operation.
– Air duct seals are manufactured with specialized materials, have good compression resistance, high insulation capacity, limit deformation, increase long-term use time.
Details of Air duct gasket
– Production materials: Fanomax Foam insulation material, also known as young rubber with a closed cell structure to prevent air leakage.
– Density 60-100 kg/m3
– Thickness 5mm
– Length and width According to customer’s request
– Thermal conductivity coefficient 0.036 W/mK
– Fireproof standard ASTM E84, ASTM D6435, BS 476 part7, UL 9
– Acrylic adhesive and basic solvent
– Silicone Coated Paper Lining
– Traction and compression force ≥3-6H
– Adhesion at shell kg/25mm 1.6±0.2kg
– Operating temperature range= -20oC – +110oC
Features of air duct gasket
– Production materials: Mainly made of rubberized with closed cell structure, low thermal conductivity. Foam rubber has the ability to completely prevent the ingress of liquids, dust, moisture to maximize product life. There are also some other ingredients such as Acrylic glue, base solvent, Silicon backing paper.
– Designed in the form of iron coils with many different sizes to choose from. In which the length of each roll of gasket is usually 10m and the width ranges from 25mm – 50mm.
– Classification: soft fire retardant, hard fire retardant (bar form), fireproof grating with furrows/with rubber gasket.
Advantages of air duct gaskets
In order to have such a wide use, of course, the air duct gasket must have outstanding advantages, bringing benefits to the works. Specifically, it is:
– Produced from young rubber with a closed cell structure and physical crosslinks are the conditions for the duct gasket to have the best insulation.
– The characteristics of the manufacturing materials also make the duct seals resistant to water vapor absorption, thereby increasing the durability and ensuring the safety of the system.
– Very good compression resistance.
– Corrosion resistance, can be used in environments exposed to chemicals such as gasoline, ozone, acetone…
– Production materials do not contain harmful ingredients, safe for the environment.
– Air duct gaskets do not have an unpleasant smell, and can prevent bacteria from entering and growing.
– The price is quite cheap, easy to buy, long time to use, so it is more economical for investors.
Quotation of air duct gaskets on the market
– Air duct gaskets are manufactured with many different types, designs, materials and sizes. Therefore, the price of air duct gaskets on the market also has many differences. You need to know what type of product you want to buy in order to get an accurate quote.
– For customers who do not understand clearly, you can ask for advice from the seller. But it is best to buy air duct gaskets from reputable, quality-tested units or brands in the market. This will ensure that the product maximizes efficiency and improves the quality of the work.
– If you need advice, looking to buy quality ductwork at the best price, please contact Hotline: 0989 188 982 of P69 Mechanical Factory to be consulted and receive a preferential price. best!
A reputable supplier of air duct gaskets
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing prestigious air duct gaskets.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Guaranteed 100% product quality, genuine products guaranteed.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 . Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office : No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone : 09666 86 969
Hotline : 0989 188 982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://cokhip69.com.vn/