Currently on the market, many types of air ducts have been born and are warmly received by many people. Therefore, in order to increase the ability of sound insulation, manufactures have researched an line of insulated flexible ducts. So what are the characteristics of this type of duct, let’s find out with the P69 Mechanical Factory through the article below!
What is an insulated flexible duct?
– Insulated flexible ducts can also be called by many other names such as flexible ducts, insulated ducts, air conditioning ventilation ducts, etc. Steel wire can be strengthened so it has very high toughness and elasticity.
– Unlike the non-insulated flexible duct, the insulated flexible ducts has a yellow insulating layer of glass wool, it has a thickness of about 25mm placed in the middle and on the outside is a layer of foil. This makes the difference between insulated flexible ducts and non-insulated flexible ducts.
Specifications of air ducts with insulation
1.The inner layer of the tube is a layer of aluminum film and steel wire
2. Spacing between steel wires :
– From D50mm : 28mm
– From D100mm – D125mm: 32mm
– From D150mm – D500mm: 45mm
– From D550mm – D600mm : 48mm
3. Middle layer: yellow glass wool, density 24kg/m3; thickness 25mm
4. Outer layer: PET fiber reinforced aluminum film.
– Specification : 8 meters/ roll
– Packing : nylon bag
– Pipe length 5 -> 10m.
– Cover with aluminum foil outside
– Pressure resistance: 250mmWG (+ve) 25mmWR (-ve)
Advantages and disadvantages of insulated flexible ducts
No matter how good the material is, there are advantages and disadvantages, here are a few advantages and disadvantages of this type of duct that P69 Mechanical Factory wants to share with you.
Some advantages of this type of air duct
1.1. Flexibility in insulation positions
– The outstanding nature of the insulated flexible duct is its high elasticity and toughness. Therefore, when assembling, constructing and designing works, the process is easier.
– Especially, when installing insulated flexible ducts in the house, designers can freely choose the installation location. Due to the soft curving and wavy characteristics, it is easy to move the ducts to different position for aesthetic purposes.
1.2. Reduce harmful gas
This advantage will be most evident in fires in apartments and buildings. When a fire occurs, oxygen form the outside will be lacking. Instead, it is a poisonous gas that causes suffocation for humans. Thanks to the soft insulated air duct, the toxic gas flow will be pushed out. Thereby neutralizing the air needed for the house.
1.3. Good heat and sound insulation
The inside of the insulated flexible duct usually has a layer of glass wool. This is a factor that helps in sound and heat insulation in flexible ducts. For high end buildings with high requirements in terms of sound and living environment, insulated flexible duct is the first choice that you should refer to.
1.4. Excellent waterproofing
With a thick multi-layer structure, the anti-permeation property of this tube is certainly appreciated
– Although there are many advantages, there are certain disadvantages of flexible air ducts with insulation. However, this disadvantage does not affect much if you careful during construction. It is the tear resistance than conventional hoses, there is still a risk of tearing when encountering sharp objects. As a result, the construction process was disrupted.
– In addition, compared to conventional flexible ducts, the cost of insulated flexible ducts is higher. However, the price difference is not too large, completely consistent with the quality that the product brings to us.
Quotation for soft air duct with insulation
Below is a price list of insulated flexible ducts that P69 Mechanical Factory would like to introduce so that you can choose the right type for your project.
|No||Products||Size||Unit||Prices (non VAT)|
|1||D100 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||145,000|
|2||D125 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||171,000|
|3||D150 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||193,000|
|4||D200 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||242,000|
|5||D250 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||282,000|
|6||D300 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||346,000|
|7||D350 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||380,000|
|8||D400 flexible duct with glass wool insulation||8m long/ pipe||Pipe||455,000|
Place to buy reputable products
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing mechanical processing products in general.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Guaranteed 100% product quality, genuine products guaranteed.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So, what are you waiting for, contact us immediately for a consultation.
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982