Round Square Duct Reducer is a part of the square duct accessory, used to convert from square ducts to round ducts for connection to fan heads or flexible ducts. Let’s learn more about the product with P69 Mechanical Factory !
- Galvanized Steel or Stainless steel
- Use GI galvanized sheet with JIS G3302 standard
- Common thickness: 0.48, 0.58, 0.75, 0.95, 1.15 mm
- Galvanized thickness: from Z8 (80 grams of zinc/m2) to Z18
- Stainless steel thickness: from 0,5 ÷ 1,15mm
– Materials: galvanized steel or stainless steel.
– The product is manufactured in expanded form into two pieces and then welded together.
– TDF flanges are made directly from the profiling machine.
– Size: Depending on the requirements of the pipeline.
– Round square air duct cone meets quality standard ISO 90001: 2008
– Do not worry about corrosion, rust.
– Used in constructions requiring high durability and resistance to environmental changes.
– Depending on the requirements of the customer, the round square air duct cone is designed with many different sizes.
– Used to convert from square to round ducts to connect to fans.
– Convert square to round to connect to the flexible air duct and bring it down to the air outlet, or use it to extract the round turning legs connected to the flexible duct.
Product Detailed Video
P69 Mechanical Factory Contact information
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982
Thu Bùi –
Sản phẩm chất lượng
Sản phẩm bên mình rất chất lượng luôn, rất chắc chắn và bền bỉ. Mình thấy rất đúng khi lựa chọn mua hàng tại cơ khí P69