Round Square Reducer is a ductwork accessory that helps to change the square to round section or vice versa, which is essential in connecting the overall pipeline and allocating appropriate square or round duct channels. Let’s learn more about the product with P69 Mechanical Factory !
- Galvanized sheet, or stainless steel
- Usually use GI galvanized sheet, JIS G3302 standard
- Common thickness: 0.48, 0.58, 0.75, 0.95, 1.11 mm
- Required thickness: from 2 – 3 mm
- Galvanized thickness: from Z8 (80 grams of zinc/m2) to Z18
Change the direction of the air flow and transform the texture shape
– Used to transfer from large pipes to smaller diameters, easily creating uniform pressure at different positions throughout the pipeline.
– Usually the collector will be machined negative compared to the pipe diameter for easy installation, reducing the cost of connecting the sleeve
– In terms of design, the cone is produced in the form of two pieces and then welded together, while the TDF flange is made directly from a forming machine or a bending machine, the size is according to pipe requirements.
– Most of the materials are made from galvanized sheet, so the ability to corrode or rust is extremely low
– Used in factories or constructions, commercial centers because it withstands high durability, harsh effects of the environment.
– Depending on the requirements of the customer, the collector will be designed by the department on request to suit each purpose of use.
– Switch from square, round duct to connect to duct
The combined effects of the duct will bring fresh air from the outside into the air, sucking the smell of dust and polluted air out.
Product Detailed Video
P69 Mechanical Factory Contact information
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982
Thu Bùi –
Sản phẩm chất lượng
Sản phẩm bên mình rất chất lượng luôn, rất chắc chắn và bền bỉ. Mình thấy rất đúng khi lựa chọn mua hàng tại cơ khí P69