Round Duct T-part is currently one of the indispensable materials in today’s air conditioning system. Helps the process of leading air from the outside to the inside without being affected by other airflows. Let’s learn more about the product with P69 Mechanical Factory
- Galvanized Steel or Stainless steel
- Use GI galvanized sheet with JIS G3302 standard
- Common thickness: 0.48, 0.58, 0.75, 0.95, 1.15 mm
- Galvanized thickness: from Z8 (80 grams of zinc/m2) to Z18
- Stainless steel thickness: from 0,5 ÷ 1,15mm
Round Duct T-part Overview
Round Duct T-part is a type of pipe made from corrugated iron or stainless steel; They are installed as ductwork systems in workshops, garages, etc. They play the role of a good air conditioning system, bringing in fresh outside air and pushing out harmful emissions inside.
The design of the flexible and mobile air duct can be installed in any position at will, the drug is cheap but brings high efficiency, serving the essential needs in high-rise buildings, factories… This is also the reason why many businesses want to invest in the business of wind tunnel-making machines to serve more customer needs.
Pros and Cons
Duct is known as one of the main parts of the ventilation system, the air conditioning system. Products are divided into 2 different types, including: round and stainless steel square duct. In particular, the round duct T-part is more prominent by the following obvious advantages and disadvantages:
– Circular cross-section, helps to release gas or water vapor quickly. Minimize water stagnation of other types of air conditioning pipes such as square, spiral.
– The surface is easy to clean the pipe, the surface is not angled to ensure safety when cleaning. At the same time remove the layer of dirt that is not stuck to the corners of the pipe.
– Having a larger mouth size than square pipes, with the same length of large pipes up to 4m long each. Minimizing joints and speeding up the construction progress of round pipes compared to conventional pipes.
– The joints between the springs are also assessed for solidity; safety along with thinner round duct material, so it’s lighter and easier to manipulate. – Appreciated for the convenience of installation, wriggling into complicated positions, easy to say long or short, suitable for all projects.
– Produced from materials with sound insulation, effective heat insulation, noise elimination, bringing high efficiency during use.
– Beautifully designed, can be painted and color coordinated with the installation space, bringing a higher aesthetic than square ducts, twisted ducts.
However, the round duct is not a perfect tube in all respects. It still has certain limitations of its own. As follows:
– With outstanding advantages, the cost of round ducts is often higher than square ducts. Therefore, the project manager will have to calculate carefully to choose the right type of pipe for the project.
– The cost of installing round ducts is also higher because there are many accessories included, so a careful calculation before installing a round duct is something that project managers need to learn carefully before installing.
– Used for central ventilation and air conditioning systems
– Used in construction systems to vacuum restaurants,
– Dehumidifying and vacuuming in factories and factories
P69 Mechanical Factory Contact information
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982
Thu Bùi –
Sản phẩm chất lượng
Sản phẩm bên mình rất chất lượng luôn, rất chắc chắn và bền bỉ. Mình thấy rất đúng khi lựa chọn mua hàng tại cơ khí P69