Perforated Unistrut channel is one of the indispensable accessories in fixing, locating and making racks for cable ladder systems. Depending on the terrain and design of each project, customers choose the right product to ensure safety, certainty and contribute to improving the aesthetics of the project. Let’s join the P69 Mechanical Factory to find out, through the sharing article below.
Unistrut channel product types:
- Unistrut channel 41×41
- Unistrut channel 41×21
- Perforated Unistrut channel
- Non-perforated Unistrut channel
- Material: Galvanized steel, hot-dipped galvanized, electro-galvanized, powder-coated
- Size: 41×41 and 41×21 (mm)
- Length: 3m or 6m, U rod length is cut according to customer’s request when buying in bulk
- Thickness: 1,5 – 2 (mm)
Pros and Cons of Unistrut Channel
As one of the indispensable cable tray accessories for ductwork systems in buildings, factories or commercial centers. The product is highly appreciated for the following outstanding advantages:
– Designed in a variety of categories; meet the different usage requirements of many customers, depending on the project used to choose the right type of rack.
– Highly appreciated for convenience; easy assembly and quick connection with other materials.
– Quick assembly of duct racks creates favorable conditions for the installation team, significantly reducing costs for customers when installing duct systems.
– Use a versatile support bar that is easy to modify; It’s relatively easy to add other details if necessary.
– In addition, the multi-purpose support bar also has all the core elements of U steel, V steel, plus galvanized steel material, which makes the galvanized cable tray anti-rust and oxidation extremely effective.
– It takes a long time to punch holes for threaded products with non-perforated support bars.
– The aesthetic is not high
Product Detailed Video
P69 Mechanical Factory Contact information
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982