Currently, with convenience in the works, many types of wind valves have appeared with many different functions. However, the EI Motorized fireproof Damper (MFD) is highly appreciated for its outstanding advantages compared to other types of air valves. So today, let’s go with P69 Mechanical Factory through the article below to know more about this type of air valve and why it is superior to other types of air valves!
What is Motorized Fireproof Damper (MFD) with EI standard
– Motorized Fireproof Damper (MFD) with EI standard is used in fire compartment networks. The valve also has the same structure as normal air valves, but the EI fireproof MFD engine air valve has a superior advantage because it is a self-closing fire prevention valve with Actuator ON/OFF type activated. by thermal relay, fire resistance limit EI 30 (30 minutes) to 120 (120 minutes)
– E (Integrity) is the limit at which the structure of the material is perfectly maintained without breaking, falling, etc., regardless of the heat transfer capacity of the material. This limit is usually determined for application in fireproof solutions such as manufacturing partitions, walls, ventilation systems, etc.
– I (Thermal Insulation) is the limit at which the material retains stable thermal insulation ability. The main structure of the material is not damaged by heat. Determine this limit to apply to fireproof solutions, ensuring when a fire occurs, the materials are kept intact, the fire cannot spread, the temperature on the surfaces of the materials is guaranteed.
1. Product code
– Square air valve with fireproof motor (burning in furnace): S-MFD
+ EI 30 – 120
+ Fireproof plaster cover
– Round air valve with fire prevention motor: R-MFD
2. Materials: Galvanized steel or stainless steel, Knauf Fireshield Fireproof gypsum board
3. Valve body structure:
– The valve body is made of corrugated iron 1.15mm thick. The entire outside of the valve frame is covered with a layer of 15.9mm thick fireproof plaster.
4. Valve structure:
– The vane has a length equal to the length of the valve body, galvanized sheet material 1.15mm thick
– The vane is welded fixed to the valve shaft with a diameter of 10mm
– The vane is covered with a layer of 15.9mm thick fireproof plaster and a layer of silicone
5. Flange construction: TDC 30
6. Description of accessories:
– Actuator motor ON/OFF type
7. Size: According to design requirements
8. Fire resistance limit: EI from 30 to 120
Characteristics of Motorized Fireproof Damper (MFD) with EI standard
– Produced automatically on CNC machines, with stiffening ribs to ensure firmness.
– The shaft and the valve stem are made of galvanized steel, suitable for all valve sizes.
– Engine manufactured by world-famous companies
– Eligible for fire protection inspection (for square valve).
Working principle of Motorized Fireproof Damper (MFD) with EI standard
– Engine air valve MFD Fireproof EI works on the principle of temperature on the pipeline and the outside temperature is still windy.
In addition, when the temperature in the pipeline of the wind valve rises to 70-80 degrees, the valve fuse will melt and break, the air vents will close, helping the fire not to spread from the air. from place to place. Therefore, EI fireproof MFD engine air valves are known as good quality air valves because they prevent the spread of fire to protect people’s safety.
Where to buy quality Motorized Fireproof Damper (MFD) with EI standard
Currently, in the market, P69 Mechanical Factory is a manufacturer of standard EI Gypsum board material fireproof duct, so this is considered a name chosen by many customers when shopping for products. With the following outstanding advantages:
– Competitive price
– Fast, modern production line
– Professional and flexible sales staff
– Product warranty policy from 12-36 months
Products are diverse in size and design, helping customers choose a cheap but quality EI Gypsum board material fireproof duct. If you have any questions, you can directly contact Hotline: 0989 188 982 for answers!
P69 Mechanical Factory Contact Information
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Area, Hanoi
Headquarters: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Telephone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982