Ei fireproof duct is a product chosen by many contractors. Unlike other ductwork products, Ei fireproof ductwork is considered a special duct system. Please follow the article of P69 Mechanical Factory to know why it is necessary to use EI fireproof ducts for ventilation systems!
What is Ei fireproof duct?
According to the latest regulations in Decree 136 on fire prevention and fighting law, QCVN 06:2020/BXD – National technical regulation on fire safety for houses and buildings. Standards of ductwork and suction equipment, in addition to ensuring the TCVN 5687:2010 standard. They must also ensure that they are made from fireproof materials with fire resistance levels including different Ei limits.
Ei fireproof ducts are the same as other ducts but are covered with protective outer layers, giving them the ability to withstand high temperatures according to Ei 30, Ei 45, Ei 60, and Ei 90, Ei 120, Ei 180 standards.
Why use EI fireproof duct for ventilation system
Ventilation system is a very important element of fire protection system in buildings. Therefore, it is necessary to use EI fireproof ducts in the ventilation system to ensure that when a fire occurs, the ventilation and fresh air supply systems can still operate normally:
– Ventilation system – smoke extraction, responsible for leading smoke and toxic gas to the outside from the building, can use the additional fan support system to remove smoke from buildings, helping to evacuate people in emergency. in the building/building as well as improving firefighting ability.
– The EI fireproof duct helps prevent the spread of smoke through the ventilation system in the same building or from the outside to the inside and prevents the spread of flames through the ventilation system.
– EI fireproof ducts ensure the integrity and insulation of the ventilation system. Allows the ventilation system to provide smoke control in the event of an emergency and assist in the maximum extraction of smoke from the building in the event of a fire.
Types of fireproof ducts on the market
In addition to classifying fireproof ducts Ei according to heat resistance limits, Ei ducts are also classified according to the structure of the materials they make up. Specifically divided into the following 3 types:
1. Fireproof painted ductwork
– Structure: Consists of 2 layers, the core corrugated iron layer and the outermost fireproof paint layer.
– Advantages: Light density, simple structure, easy construction.
– Cons: Poor waterproofing; When burned, there is a burning smell; Have to work many times; There is no high degree of homogeneity with the system; Production materials are not safe for health and the environment; High price.
– Application: Buildings, workshops for walls, ducts, roofs, fan boxes, etc.
2. Ei fireproof duct made from glass wool and protective corrugated iron
– Structure: Consists of 3 layers with the inner and outer layers made of zinc-coated corrugated iron, the middle layer is glass wool.
– Advantage: Cheap price. Easy to find and buy. Fireproof, waterproof, noise-proof and good insulation. Safe production materials; Do not affect the structure of the building.
– Disadvantage: Due to the diversity in density, it must be carefully calculated at the stage of choosing and using raw materials. Glass wool is easy to cause itching, so it is necessary to have protective gear when manufacturing.
– Application: Buildings, factories with ventilation systems, sound absorption, …
3. Fireproof ducts Ei plaster with cotton insulation
– Structure: Consists of 3 layers with the inner and outer layers made of plaster, the middle layer is insulating cotton.
– Advantage: Cheap price. Various colors. Produce many types of pipes with diverse Ei standards. Fireproof, good insulation, high strength. Materials are easy to find, easy to produce, safe for health and the environment. High compression.
– Cons: Waterproof, poor water resistance, so it cannot be used outdoors. Heavyweight is difficult to work. The surface is easy to scratch.
– Application: Making partitions or fan boxes in buildings, factories
In addition to the three types mentioned above, Ei air ducts can also be manufactured from many other materials such as Silicon coated flame retardant fabric ventilation ducts. However, these are the 3 most popular types of Ei fireproof ducts on the market today.
Place to buy reputable products
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing mechanical processing products in general and Ei windpipes.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Commit 100% product quality, guarantee genuine goods.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office: No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone: 09666 86 969
Hotline: 0989 188 982