We often see the “UL” logo printed on many items and devices in the home or at work. However, many people still do not know what the UL standard is and how it works. So this article of P69 Mechanical Factory will answer all your questions, let’s have a look for more details!
What is the UL standard?
– UL (short for Underwriters Laboratory – organization of cooperation between laboratories). This organization has three main missions: to provide testing services for products and materials related to hazards affecting life or property; cataloging safety goods products, and developing standards.
– Is a consulting and certification company, based in the US. UL provides safety assurance, validation, testing, inspection, audit, consulting, training certifications to a wide range of customers, including manufacturers, retailers, policymakers, regulators, service companies and consumers.
– When the UL organization checks the safety of electrical and electronic equipment, if a device is on the UL-listed list, it means that the device has been tested and certified by UL organization. UL safety standards. The UL symbol affixed to products means that a representative sample has been tested and certified by the UL organization.
Meaning of UL certification
– UL is a third party, their evaluation is conducted not for the benefit of the organization, nor for the financial benefit of the product. Therefore, consumers can trust that the UL-approved seal is completely objective, and free from any influence on the part of the manufacturer.
To ensure that the standards UL set forth for each product stay true to comprehensive specifications, safe for product applications, UL constantly tests and surprises manufacturers of products. unexpected products after listing them as safe. Through this unannounced inspection, if certain products fail to maintain UL safety standards, they will be removed from the list of certified products.
Why should you buy UL-certified products?
– UL is a 3rd party testing organization licensed by the US government, their evaluation activities are not for the benefit of the organization, nor for the financial benefit of the product. You can therefore trust that the certified product is completely unbiased, free from any influence on the part of the manufacturer.
– Currently, almost all UL testing standards are based on their own standards, and additionally refer to American ANSI, ASTM, BHMA… Thus, the UL standard is known as the most rigorous standard in the world. For example: 1 set of steam pushers according to CE standard will have a fire resistance of 120 minutes with a service life of 500,000 times, while a UL standard will have a fire resistance of 180 minutes, a mandatory life of up to 1,000,000 times ( ANSI & BHMA references).
– Although the price is sometimes a little bit higher, the quality you get is always 2 to 4 times higher than products in the same segment. Folks often say “American goods, wait until they are damaged” is always true in all situations!
UL certification in Vietnam
Currently, Vietnam also has a lot of UL certified products, Kymdan mattress is one of the first certified products to reach the US market and all countries around the world.
>>> Please see more: What is hot-dip galvanizing? Embedded Process and Product Application
How to identify products that meet UL standards, identify virgin and fake.
– All certified products are stamped according to UL standards, You can check the stamp design through the official UL.com website about UL Marking,
– Because of the level of prestige, timeless durability, and reliability of the product. The UL logo is also affixed to their products by some unscrupulous merchants and mislead consumers. However, UL allows You to check the product is qualified or not through UL Product IQ with certificate number
Address providing reputable mechanical products
P69 Mechanical Factory is proud to be the number 1 unit in the market providing prestigious mechanical products.
Here, we own a team of designers, technicians, experienced workers. Well trained with high skill.
The system of equipment, machinery and technology is invested in the most modern and advanced. Guaranteed 100% product quality, genuine products guaranteed.
Customers can directly inspect the product before importing it. Refund if found counterfeit goods.
Various models, designs and product categories to meet the diverse needs of customers. Professional shipping and installation support.
The most competitive quote in the market.
So what are you waiting for, hurry up and contact us for a consultation
Contact information P69 Mechanical Factory
Address: Km 18, Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Hanoi
Office : No. 06/165C, Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Phone : 09666 86 969
Hotline : 0989 188 982
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nhamaycokhip69/
Website : https://cokhip69.com.vn/